If you have tried to upload flight data but it failed, it is probably located in the Appareo Transfer Utility “Failed” folder. Refer to the steps below to re-upload the data.
- Open the Appareo Transfer Utility Service Manager.
- Click Browse next to “Local Storage Location.” Navigate to the program’s “Failed” folder. Typically, the file path is C:ProgramDataApplication DataAppareoAppareo Transfer UtilityTempFailed
- Select and copy all of the files in the folder.
- Navigate back one folder to the “Temp” folder and paste the copied files.
- In the Appareo Transfer Utility Service Manager window, verify that Immediate is selected in the “Upload” section. The circle should be white.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window.
- Click Transfer History at the top right of the window. Verify that the files were uploaded.
- After the files have been successfully uploaded, delete them from the “Failed” folder.