Next week Josh Gelinske, Director of AI Systems at Appareo, will be presenting at the 4th International VDI Conference on Smart Farming 2020 in Düsseldorf, Germany. This conference is supported by national and international experts, bringing together over 100 thought leaders in agri-industry solutions.
Josh’s presentation is titled Robust AI at the Edge – Grain Handling Quality Assurance Sensor. During his presentation he will discuss:
- The costly mistake of mixing different grain types
- Sensor architecture and data collection strategy
- AI for crop type image classification
- Ensuring robust outputs and confidence measures
- Seeing inside the “black box” Convolutional Neural Network model
If you would like more information about this conference, click here to visit the official website.